Saturday, November 13, 2010

Remodel

Just when The Lyons were getting ahead a bit financially they decided to do a remodel. The house just didn't please them and there were changes they wished they had done. The children are getting older and it just seemed like the right time.


(Authors note: For some reason when I try to use custom windows, it causes the window & the wallpaper to sort of bug out. Then whenever I mouse over the bugged area the game crashes. I can't even go into build mode to get rid of the offending window without crashing. I had to load the game without custom content just to get rid of the windows; however, I didn't realize that I was going to lose all my custom content--I guess I had not thought that far ahead. Now, it was tempting to use a kaching to recoop some of my lost, but I have not.)


Leslie is a teenager now and Lance is learning how to walk and talk. Leslie is taking after her mom and has started her own book, "Lassie Come Home." It won't be long before Lance has another birthday. They grow so fast.

1 comment:

  1. I'm writing another story. Planning on taking turns on both. Here's the link http://crockerlegacy.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete