Thursday, November 18, 2010

New comers to Sunset Valley

It has been difficult few days wandering around this big house with just Lance & myself. I keep expecting to turn the corner and see mom or dad. I have not been able to get out in the garden yet as we spent so much time together out there weeding and harvesting, but I can't neglect it for much longer as dad would not appreciate that.



Speaking of gardens, I was up early this morning, I couldn't sleep and I heard the sprinkler running. I went outside to investigate and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was dad's ghost. It gives me a pleasant feeling to know dad is still around.



We have some newcomers to Sunset Valley, Charles Elf and Bailey Lane. I am heading over to welcome them to Sunset Valley right after I stop by the stadium and get a job at the Professional Stadium. I think Dad would be pleased to know I am going to follow his career path.



I am so excited Charles is so handsome what with that blond hair. We talked for hours and hours. He is artistic just like mom and loves to paint. He is also a hopeless romantic and said all the right words. We have a date tomorrow night and I have a hunch about this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment